Monday 21 May 2012

Away From Home

saying hello from aussie (: 
Photos of first 5 days so far



hello kitty jumper.. cutie












making solids for baby

bf... rasin bread

my PJS to keep me warm

what my bro-in-law's sis wrote for me... lol!

fatty pork belly to make "烧肉"


what i found in the korean stores! gonna get some for REE!
pretty sunset!
 Fishing day with my sis's in laws!




pretty pretty.. @ Mandurah
tools for fishing!



sliver brim.. which needs to be 25cm and above to be legal to keep

me fishing!
caught annoying blowies! ):




hello, its bright and sunny day!
having fish and chips while fishing lol 
finally caught something i could keep!


pelican coming close to use to steal the fishes!
i accidentally hooked on the the wings of the pelican while retrieving my line back. felt so bad about it, cause its such a beautiful bird.
waiting for us to feed them!
annoying stone blowie!
 dinner for bro-in-law's brother's bday!








Thats all for now.
Enjoyable 5 days so far.. but i missed my friends and my bf and coby ):

1 comment: