Wednesday 9 May 2012

RANDOM

Fan of Kway Chup, here's a place to recommend to you.
Its just a stone throw away from lavender MRT right behind ICA building. ITS SUPER YUMMY! Its been there for 60 years, authentic and traditional.  Love it! 
Coffee Shop @ Blk 463 
Crawford Lane
Singapore 190463

4.5 out of 5 stars!




Anyways, today was my last paper! MEANS.... HOLIDAY IS OFFICAL FOR ME! YAY! This whole month was such a torturous month, i never really studied so hard in my life, explains why i failed 2 modules out of 3 last sem. Sigh. Hopefully without any exam hurdle this time, i can pass all of the papers!

Heading off after my paper to celebrate my sis's bday during her lunch time! 
My sis's bday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERJIE!

Bakerzin's vongole is quite yummy!

my stomach was so small that i only had a bowl of chick pea soup. yums!

kau ka no.1

trying out strawberry! SOOO SOUR!

Ending this post with pictures of ME!



Im so excited for my 1 mth holiday, its in 6 days time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment