Sunday 26 May 2013

Brisbane - Gold Coast 2013

So if you know or dont know, i had a short getaway trip to Gold Coast with becky! If you dunno where it is, its in Brisbane, somewhere in Australia! I decided to do a video this time for our trip! Got influenced by Desiree! But im quite bad at it lah, my songs transition sucks!! But well well its my first try, so here it is!







Anyways here are some pictures!




















My buys from harbour town which is all less than 10bucks!
on the plane back! such a beauty!
Love how stress free the trip is cause becks settle most of the things, the plane, the hotel, the transport, what i need to worry is maybe food? Thumbs up! Kudos! So basically, this sums up this short trip! 

Just two more pictures before i end this post!


Outfit on eve of vesak day

I need to sleep now, got to work tml at Expo, which is the other end of where i stay. D;  sighhhh...June will be a very busy month for me. Gonna chiong for money, for awards! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!

Over and out!

2 comments: