Thursday 30 May 2013

WHERE ARE MY RESULTS?

Today was supposed to be the release of my final semester result.... but they are not out!


"This is due to a dispute between Australia's National Tertiary Education Union and the university. The union has banned its members at RMIT University from releasing examination results after failing to agree on a deal regarding employment terms and salaries of academic staff. There are about 6,000 students in Singapore enrolled under the SIM-RMIT programme.The ban is expected to affect first and second year students but final year students are unlikely to be affected. "
But why am i affected?! ): Feeling super screwed up although i wished i dont have to face my results, the fear of failing and retaking a module.... Then now what? All i have to do is wait? :/ Now I dunno if im graduating or not and its super frustrating
On a side note, last weekend was my parent's wedding anniversary! My dad suggested we go a mini hike/walk!



The slope was really steep! See even my mum knows this! HAHA!

HAHA! forced by me to do it!

my dad knows how to photobomb too! haha!


i was trying to take picture of the bridge but my dad photobomb again!

We did it! We walked almost 4km, not far! but the thing is i woke up at 6am in the morning just to do this!

That sums up my little adventure over the weekend last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment