Wednesday 4 April 2012

Days Are Numbered

It feels like 6 mths ago when i have my study break.
Terrible, Torturous, Unbearable.. I have failed 2 out of 3 modules last semester because of my stupidity, being too complacent.  To be honest, i didnt really study for exams last semester because it was my 21st bday and i gave excuse to myself everyday " aiyah, still got time, its my bday, i should just not study and relax". Day by day, i procrastinate to study. I have no motivation to start flipping the book. I cant sit at my desk for more than an hour. Once an hour passed, i would walk around the house, flip thru my ipad, browse the internet and WATCH TV! My favorite past time... watching tv. 
I need to stop doing these again for this sem, no more of these nonsense. The moment i start to feel like slacking, i have to remind myself that i dont want to do this all over again with the same module and i dont want to look stupid for failing and rest of my friends are passing with flying colors. 
Sighhhhh.....

20 MORE DAYS TO FIRST PAPER. 34 DAYS TO LAST PAPER. 42 DAYS TO MY 1- MTH AUSTRALIA TRIP
I can do this!

I used to hate listening to Kpop. But after looking at BigBang's performance videos just bring me back the old days..... how i used to like boy bands. OOOH MY....... i just cant stop looking at them. Now i know why everybody loves Big Bang! FANTASTIC BABY DANCE.... I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DANCE BABY! BOMSHAKALAKA~

T.O.P! Smoking also sooooo handsome 


outfit for school one random day


sexy mother pucker! i guess it really plump you lips but there's a tingling sensation when applied 

I dont really like showing off my tattoo deliberately cause i dislike people who does that. Whats the big deal, nobody really cares if you have one or not, but then again, dont hate me for showing a pic on my diamond. hahaha!
&&I really wanna get a new tattoo, and i already know what i want it to be.
okay bye.
back to my books... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment