Monday 9 April 2012

Plans for losing weight

Since its study break.. means i'll be home most of the time. I've been gaining weight for the pass few months since last year dec, must be bubble tea! Its like my all time high now. I NEED TO DETOX AND LOSE SOME WEIGHT!

Plans i have on mind...

  • Fruits to replace junk food
  • Fruit juice/plain water to replace carbonated drink
  • Choose soupy foods instead of fried
  • Have lesser carbo (but i dont really eat rice) okay.. lesser potatoes items
  • More meals, lesser quantity of food
  • I need a new pairs of running shoes...
  • Cut down on sugary stuffs
  • NO Alcohol!
  • High Fibre Diet
  • NO BUBBLE TEA! (sighhhhhhh)
Gonna do this for a week. I'll start today will be weighing myself next monday to see if i really lose any weight. Anyways, i just lost 1kg over the weekend, cause i was healing that awful gastric pain from massive alcohol after Afrojack. 
So i believe i can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment