Tuesday 17 April 2012

WEEKEND

I was looking for places to dine and i came across FIKA. so i thought maybe me and my friends should try it out. Overall, the food was not bad, service was good but a little bit pricey. 



MJ KHAKIS! 

FATFACE! ):

the decorations in there are pretty unique 

Swedish Meatballs.. Ikea's ones are better thou

Seafood Pasta with good amount of garlic!

Creamy Leek and  Mushroom Pasta.. it was yummy but little too gelat after half of it.

Smoked Salmon Sandwich  


Being forced to go buy KOI, me and charlene didnt want to because it was too far from where we were. BUT WE WERE FORCED... lol &&& I BELIEVED THAT THE 4TH LEG WAS JOLENE'S DAD cause all the khakis was overseas. i believed it all the way till JX came! SIGHHHH i put so much trust in you guys... im so disappointed *shakes head*

stayed overnight after MJ just to have the yummy home made laksa! THUMBS UP!

maryjane looking so different after grooming

<3<3<3 Thank you for making the effort to make this r/s better. I know we had rough times...but no one will understand me better than you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment