Monday 19 March 2012

Weekend fun!

Lucinda's Bday Gathering at the Botanical's Garden!

SUPER YUMMY~

Yummy~
the girls
subway platter! wooohooo 
Everything was so pretty and well-organised! (:


Rubbing pisai on balloon??!

Guess what are we playing!


I was invited to Capella by my sis and my jiefu. They were there to celebrate their wedding anniversary.
They stayed for 3 nights! If i get to stay 1 night, its good enough for me alr! She gets to stay for 3 night!!! 

Cheeky boy!
Family picture!
oh man my legs look so dry... ):
Watching Top Model Special.... 
That was their last night there, explains the mess. The villa has an walk in wardrobe,  showers and bathtub both outdoor. The sofa itself was soooo comfy that i kept falling asleep on it. 
The pool just outside the bedroom.

Wish i can be there again.... maybe in my dreams. hahahahhha

No comments:

Post a Comment