Sunday 4 March 2012

HONGKONG DAY 1-2

My first visit to HongKong & i love it! 


My best buy from F21 sale! :D

we are at HK airport!

First photo with charlene!

the taxis, the roads, the streets that i always see on hk dramas. 

COSMOPOLITAN HOTEL! QUAD ROOM!






we stay opp happy valley! the place where horse racings are, just like ours, but ours is at kranji lol


Finally i get to hop on to the DING DING train!

the billboards that i see on the drama shows!




DIM SUM!



LOOKING COOL JUMPSHOT

why my face so chubby!!


Mongkok for shopping!!

spot it! ITS GONGCHA!



tram to The Peak!








GROUP SHOT at the foggy peak

ICE CREAM @ THE PEAK!





TIME FOR SUPPER!

supper gang

FOOD LOOKS SO GOOD!

We headed back the next day, and also the following day! SO YUMMY!

DAY 2

with rommies!




breakfast place! highly recommended!


the marconi all taste sooo goood!



jaywalkers


The one and only pretty photo of me. the rest looks like crap, why cant i look like this in all my photos?! life is unfair.

The BB cream rocks my socks!

Lantau island



DAY 3 Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment