Tuesday 6 March 2012

HK DAY 3-4

 DAY 3 Disneyland!

LOVE HK BREAKFAST!





cute mickey train

the station makes me think of Harry Potter movies


Finally got a chance to visit disneyland! My first!

cute ticket!













yummy waffles!

expensive balloons!!


first exciting ride~ AWESOMEEEE~







NEW! TOYSTORY LAND!

THIS IS FUN~



pretty street lights




FIREWORKS!
we were all craving for steamboat and we tried to search it from streets to streets. We finally found one, but it was full and unable to accomodate all of us. All the restrauants along the street was full house! We were all famished after the long day! I saw this BBQ korean thou it was pretty expensive, but the food was pretty good! (:


told myself i need to try this before i leave hk and i did, the following day! HAPPY!

temple street @12am

Day 4 Ocean Park

expensive looking dimsum place. but it was dirt cheap! OMG! how i wish sg dimsum places are like this!






always trying to be my picture~ irritating the hell outta me!


POLO BUN!
We headed to Prada outlet store before heading to ocean park!
Happy that i got a new wallet! :D yay!











PANDA!





love cable car rides <3
Busy enjoying the exciting rides that i neglected my camera. LOL



COLD NOODLES which cost only $1.30 ++++ !!!

SHILUISHAN~ SUPER YUMMY!
DAY 5-7 up next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment