Wednesday 21 March 2012

Make Her Say

I don't know if i should express how i feel in this space.. I know how scary it is when people speak. Im gonna ignore it, cause im leading my life. Not you.

I have been holding everything back and not saying what i have to, because i dont have a chance to. I try to make up excuses for you for things that you do to that makes me angry all the time. i held everything back in, hoping that we can work out and you will be all good once a again. Telling you how i dislike certain things and yet you do it again and again. I think of the good and not the bad all the time. Deceiving myself. I know whenever i say something, you will always try to do whatever it takes to get it done for me or bring me to places i want all the time. I love moments like this when we were all good. Today marks 3 years.. I dont know how to feel about it. Its easy to fall in love, but not easy to maintain one. Easy to be in love, but not easy to understand each other. Easy to be yourself, but not easy to compromise.  

Tell me, tell me how to feel now.
I want to run, like how i always do. 
Running away and not thinking about this, taking it one step at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment